inspector123.com™ (the "Site") is a service owned and operated by Zelacom Electronic Publishing, LLC ("ZEP"). By accessing the Site or by utilizing any of the services or features appearing on the Site, including but not limited to placing or viewing a listing, corresponding via e-mail, posting on or reading bulletin boards and participating in chat rooms, you hereby accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- ZEP does not guarantee the accuracy of the listings or other information appearing on the Site, and such information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, and withdrawals without notice. Furthermore, any listing appearing on the Site is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer.
- ZEP does not warrant or make any representations of any kind or nature with respect to the information contained in the Site, and you are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable laws or other applicable state or federal regulations. ZEP urges you to seek legal/financial counsel before entering into agreement. It is your responsibility to independently verify any statement made within any listing.
- ZEP does not warrant or make any representations of any kind or nature as to the following: (a) the character or credit worthiness of those who (i) browse and/or utilize the listings appearing on our Site; (ii) place listings on our Site; or (iii) utilize our e-mail, bulletin board or chat features.
- Neither ZEP nor its owners, partners or affiliates shall be responsible for content appearing on third party sites which are linked to the Site. Nor shall ZEP have any responsibility for any incentives (regardless of form) that may be offered by anyone other than ZEP in connection with any particular listing. You agree to look solely to the third party offering such incentive to fulfill its agreement with you and you hereby hold harmless and release ZEP from any liability whatsoever in connection with any third-party incentive offer.
- Neither ZEP nor its owners, partners or affiliates shall be responsible for any damage caused to your computer, or for viruses which may affect your computer as a result of accessing the Site or utilizing any of the services or features which appear therein.
- Other than credit card information which will be processed via secure server software, all other communication transmitted between you and the Site or ZEP, including all email, bulletin board postings or chat, is not confidential. ZEP reserves the right to disclose such information as required by law and to edit, refuse to post or delete any message, listing or any other content that the Site receives that ZEP, in its sole discretion, deems objectionable.
- As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree that you will not (a) restrict or attempt to restrict others from using the services or features appearing on the Site, in whole or in part, or (b) post or transmit any of the following to or through the Site: (i) pornographic, sexually explicit photographs or language, including expletives and other obscenities or otherwise unlawful material; (ii) information which violates the rights of others; (iii) information, software or other digital communication which contains a virus or other damaging or disruptive component; or (iv) any advertising or promotional materials.
- This Agreement shall be governed by New York law. You agree that jurisdiction and venue of all matters relating to this Agreement will be vested exclusively in the federal, state and local courts within the State of New York, without regard to choice of law provisions.
- ZEP may revise the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time, and you shall be bound by such revisions. Therefore, ZEP urges you to review this Agreement regularly for any changes. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ZEP, its owners, partners, sponsors and affiliates against any and all claims, damages, costs or other expenses arising out of your violation of any of the terms and conditions herein.
- inspector123.com and the inspector123.com logo are trademarks of ZEP. ZEP owns all rights in and to the Site, including all of the information therein, or has obtained the proper licenses to use certain material. Except for the limited, personal, non-commercial, revocable right to view the copyrighted and trademarked content appearing on the Site, no expressed or implied license is otherwise granted to you in connection with use of the Site. Any unauthorized use of the Site or a copy thereof, in whole or in part, is prohibited. You are solely responsible for complying with all applicable U.S. and international intellectual property laws in connection with the Site and its content.
- This Agreement is effective until terminated by ZEP, which termination may occur at any time without notice if ZEP believes in its full discretion that you have violated any of the terms herein. Upon termination of this Agreement, you hereby agree to destroy immediately all information, including all copies, which has been obtained from the Site, and you acknowledge and agree that you will no longer be authorized to access the Site or any of the services or features therein upon such termination.